Tea tree oil has long been used as an all-purpose home remedy. It’s one of those products that can be used for anything from acne to dandruff – and now you can add soothing your feet to the list. These tea tree bath salts are perfect for anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet during the day or just wants some nice relaxing pampering after work.
Tea tree essential oil is a powerful antiseptic known for its effectiveness against bacteria and fungi that can lead to infection. This tea tree bath salt recipe will not only fight these foes but also has strong deodorizing action that can combat stinky feet odours.
Here, we offer you five reasons you can rely upon this Foot Soak Dead Sea Bath Salts to pamper and even heal your feet.
1) Tea Tree Bath Salts are regularly used by men, women, and especially athletes to relieve aches, pains & decrease inflammation. You don’t have to be a marathon runner to crave relief. Specifically, if you’re suffering from sore muscles and joint pain caused by arthritis or other bone-related ailments, soaking your feet in this could offer you lots of benefits and relief. You might also try a foot bath to decrease swelling triggered by a foot injury.
2) Anti-fungal foot baths are recommended for use by people suffering from a variety of skin disorders. Hot water and this bath salt may be the solution you seek for foot conditions that include athlete’s foot and toenail fungus, both of which can make life miserable and uncomfortable.
3) These tea tree salt foot baths may help to improve circulation. The combination of warm water and tea tree crystals can start the process of pushing blood through arteries and veins which may relieve stress almost immediately.
4) Foot Soak Dead Sea Bath Salts allow you to clean, sanitize, and pamper your feet more thoroughly than your shower or tub bath. Bath salts, in concert with the soak, can clean your feet thoroughly enough to remove germs and substances not seen by the naked eye. The combination of salt, water, and soaking sanitizes feet because bacteria can’t thrive in salty environments, so these footbaths can help inhibit the growth of nasty microorganisms.
5) This Tea Tree Bath Salt makes an awesome beauty treatment because it does everything from pampering your skin to softening calluses and loosening dirt that gets beneath nail beds.